What factors should be considered in the selection of lining materials for circulating fluidized bed boiler (CFB boiler)?
The performance of CFB lining materials should have the following requirements:
1. The inner circulation vortex type turbulent bed lining requires high wear resistance, high temperature resistance and erosion resistance;
2. The lining of the inlet section of the high temperature external circulation separator requires high wear resistance and high temperature resistance;
3. The inlet of the medium temperature external circulation separator requires high wear resistance and high temperature resistance;
4. Medium and high temperature external circulation separator cylinders require heat resistance, heat insulation and low thermal inertia;
5. Ignition combustor flue requires high heat resistance;
6. The suspension chamber requires high heat resistance, wear resistance and low thermal inertia.